Sunday, March 24, 2013

[Live Tweets] Kim Hyun Joong - 'UNLIMITED' Japan Tour 2013 in Hiroshima [24.03.13]

credits:   @lafone0606 + @OnlyKHJtimes


Re-post with full credits.


From Lafone:


HJ hinted that he wud be back to Korean TV soon so that fans wud not miss him.

I will sing today as if today were the last day.

"Do you miss me if you cannot see me for a while?" I will be back with new albumn via world tour.

"I have to be back to Korean TV, maybe very soon. "

"The no of encore songs will be up to you,guys. I will decide it according to my feeling.

Also whether I will appear on 2F or not will be up to you. If The atmosphere is fine , I will. If not, I will not go there"

After "U", you increased 1 encore song. You guys still miss some. I 'm not so easy guy as you know.

This Unlimited tour made me recognize how happy I am because I'm a singer.

In 10-20years, I wonder whether the same no of fans will come or not. Till when I could dance? I ask myself recently.

In life, the time will come when you have to quit what you like as you will feel physically difficult to continue.

Fm now on, you may not see me for a while but it will not be so long. If we believe in each other, we feel close each other.

From @OnlyKHJtimes:

hyun joong said “i've prepared my activity in Korea, and also the world tour... (@eri6296 韓国でも活動を始めます。ワールドツアーの準備もして…)

the job, singer is the happiest job (for hyun joong?) (@eri6296 歌手という職業は、とても幸せな職業です。)

hyun joong said? “just before i sleep... (i wonder) untill when i would be able to keep dancing... My mind follow (the wish i wanna dance), but my physical strength won't follow that... I should live in hard day by day. I shouldn't drink at night. kkk (@eri6296)

*it's abt before one hour* hyun joong seemed to say “Hiroshima suki jyaken“ meaning “I love Hiroshima.“ in Hiroshima dialect.  (@eri6296)

so funny that hyun joong said that?! “if you feel you're already tired, please go home with your bag.“ So cute hyun joong!  (@michi_loves_khj もう疲れたと思うので疲れた方はカバンを持って帰ってください爆 )

hyun joong left the stage without singing the last part of “Your Story. “ (@michi_loves_khj your story最後歌わないで下がっていきました… )

hyun joong said? “Do you miss me? but i'll come back to (TV?) program in Korea, so that (you'll be able to) watch (me?) every week. (@startomo さみしい?でも、韓国の番組に復帰します。毎週観られるって。チンチャ!リダ〜\(^o^)/ )

from now, anchor time!  (@michi_loves_khj これからアンコール! )

“thanks for all, hiroshima. i still have one more day, but i could show all. i wanna return (thanks?) with album. *wonder what “album“ means... what album (CD) he wanna return his thanks to fan???*  (@eri6296 今日の広島の皆さんありがとうございました。後1日残ってますが全てを出しきりました。アルバムでお返しをしたいです。)

FA: (hyun joong) passed by in front of me~!! he came to the 2nd floor too. it's just awesome live we can't imagine how the one tomorrow would be.  (minami66chi 目の前通った〜!!2階にも来てくれた(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))明日どうなるんかと思うぐらい最高のLIVEでした♡♡

hyun joong walked? run?? from the right and left sides on the 2nd floor. (9eve2eve9 終わりました!リダ広島一日目。2階を端から端まで(;∀;)”

the sentence hyun joong learned “Hiroshima, Suki jyaken“, meaning “I love Hiroshima“. (ri_best 広島で覚えた言葉!広島、好きじゃけん(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))デターww

“i don't wanna go (leave? finish??) at the end of concert. (ri_best 最後、帰りたくない~~って言って
くれました(๑´ω`๑)♥私もだよぅ♪♪)

FA: (during the concert) hyun joong towarded to his mike to fans, and fans responded to sing loudly. He seemed that he was happy to see fans singing loudly. (momo4562 みんなにマイクを向けたリダ。みんなが大きな声で歌うのが嬉しそうだった。)

hyun joong already left the venue. He waved his hand n walked slowly. (midoriminn リダ会場出ました。 みんなに手振って、ゆっくり歩いてくれた!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment